06 Ago BTSF Training on Food hygiene and flexibility awarded to OPERA
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/BTSF/13: Organisation and implementation of training activities on Food hygiene and flexibility under the Better Training for Safer Food initiative
The tender provides for 12 courses of 5 day duration centred on:
- Flexibility through the Hygiene Regulations: general overview and concept (legal bases and guidance document);
- Activities excluded from the scope of the hygiene Regulation, including practical examples;
- Scope and practical examples of flexibility with regard to the implementation of procedures based on the HACCP principles;
- Scope and practical examples of flexibility measures to enable the continued use of traditional methods at any of the stages of production, processing or distribution of food;
- Scope and practical examples of flexibility measures to accommodate the needs of food businesses situated in regions that are subject to special geographic constraints;
- Scope and practical examples of flexibility provisions pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation (EC) nº 2074/2005 for food operators producing food products with traditional characteristics;
- Scope and practical examples of flexibility with regard to the implementation of Regulation (EC ) nº 2073/2005;
- Assessment of the implementation of flexibility provisions by competent authorities taking into account the possible use of guides to good practice and implications for official controls;
- National measures and notification process;
- Exchange of views and experience about the approach to flexibility in each country.
Provisional schedule of training foresees courses to be held in Austria, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain. Each course will be open to 30 participants. The first course should be held on between the end of April and Beginning of May.